Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR11776] to SRAP
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-SRAP antibody [EPR11776]
See all SRAP primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR11776] to SRAP
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human SRAP aa 1-100. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: Q9HD15
- Human fetal liver and kidney lysates; Human ovarian carcinoma tissue; 293 and MCF7 cells.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- Nuclear Signaling Pathways
- Nuclear Receptors
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab183725 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with Tris/EDTA buffer pH 9.0 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 37 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 26 kDa).|
FunctionFunctional RNA which acts as a transcriptional coactivator that selectively enhances steroid receptor-mediated transactivation ligand-independently through a mechanism involving the modulating N-terminal domain (AF-1) of steroid receptors. Also mediates transcriptional coactivation of steroid receptors ligand-dependently through the steroid-binding domain (AF-2). Enhances cellular proliferation and differentiation and promotes apoptosis in vivo. May play a role in tumorigenesis.
Tissue specificityHighly expressed in liver and skeletal muscle and to a lesser extent in brain. Also expressed in both normal and tumorigenic breast epithelial cell lines. Significantly up-regulated in human tumors of the breast, ovary, and uterus.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SRA1 family.
Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm.
- Information by UniProt
- MGC87674 antibody
- PP7684 antibody
- SR A1 antibody
Anti-SRAP antibody [EPR11776] (ab183725) at 1/2000 dilution + Human fetal liver lysate at 20 µg
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG, (H+L), Peroxidase conjugated at 1/1000 dilution
Predicted band size: 26 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human ovarian carcinoma tissue labeling SRAP with ab183725 at 1/100 dilution. The slide is counterstained with Hematoxylin.
Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with EDTA buffer pH 9 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
Immunofluorescence analysis of 4% paraformaldehyde-fixed MCF7 cells labeling SRAP with ab183725 at 1/500 dilution (red). Goat anti-rabbit IgG (Alexa Fluor® 555) at 1/200 dilution was used as the secondary antibody. The slide on the right is stained with Dapi (blue).
Anti-SRAP antibody [EPR11776] (ab183725) at 1/10000 dilution + Human fetal kidney lysate at 20 µg
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG, (H+L), Peroxidase conjugated
Predicted band size: 26 kDa
Flow cytometric analysis of 2% paraformaldehyde-fixed 293 cells labeling SRAP with ab183725 at 1/180 dilution. Goat anti-rabbit IgG (FITC) at 1/150 dilution was used as the secondary antibody. Rabbit monoclonal IgG was used as the isotype control.
ab183725 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Zhong S et al. Acetaldehyde dehydrogenase 2 interactions with LDLR and AMPK regulate foam cell formation. J Clin Invest 129:252-267 (2019). PubMed: 30375985
- Gu X et al. An in vitro model of foam cell formation induced by a stretchable microfluidic device. Sci Rep 9:7461 (2019). PubMed: 31097769
- Wang Z et al. Naoxintong Retards Atherosclerosis by Inhibiting Foam Cell Formation Through Activating Ppara Pathway. Curr Mol Med 18:698-710 (2018). PubMed: 30734676
- Xie Z et al. Adipose-Derived Exosomes Exert Proatherogenic Effects by Regulating Macrophage Foam Cell Formation and Polarization. J Am Heart Assoc 7:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29502100
- Zhang X et al. Human Gingiva-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells Modulate Monocytes/Macrophages and Alleviate Atherosclerosis. Front Immunol 9:878 (2018). PubMed: 29760701