Publishing research using ab109381? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab109381 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Tan ZB et al. Rheum palmatum extract exerts anti-hepatocellular carcinoma effects by inhibiting signal transducer and activator of transcription 3 signaling. J Ethnopharmacol 232:62-72 (2019). PubMed: 30553869
- Ha W et al. Ibudilast sensitizes glioblastoma to temozolomide by targeting Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor (MIF). Sci Rep 9:2905 (2019). PubMed: 30814573
- Zhou Y et al. CD59 is a potential biomarker of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma radioresistance by affecting DNA repair. Cell Death Dis 9:887 (2018). PubMed: 30166523
- Socodato R et al. Redox tuning of Ca2+ signaling in microglia drives glutamate release during hypoxia. Free Radic Biol Med 118:137-149 (2018). Mouse . PubMed: 29501565
- Dandoulaki M et al. Src activation by Chk1 promotes actin patch formation and prevents chromatin bridge breakage in cytokinesis. J Cell Biol 217:3071-3089 (2018). WB . PubMed: 29954829
- Morii M et al. Src Acts as an Effector for Ku70-dependent Suppression of Apoptosis through Phosphorylation of Ku70 at Tyr-530. J Biol Chem 292:1648-1665 (2017). PubMed: 27998981
- Kabacik S & Raj K Ionising radiation increases permeability of endothelium through ADAM10-mediated cleavage of VE-cadherin. Oncotarget 8:82049-82063 (2017). WB . PubMed: 29137243
- Lu D et al. MicroRNA-146a promote cell migration and invasion in human colorectal cancer via carboxypeptidase M/src-FAK pathway. Oncotarget 8:22674-22684 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28186967
- Wang Y et al. PTP1B inhibitor promotes endothelial cell motility by activating the DOCK180/Rac1 pathway. Sci Rep 6:24111 (2016). PubMed: 27052191
- Kumar R et al. Identification and characterization of the role of c-terminal Src kinase in dengue virus replication. Sci Rep 6:30490 (2016). PubMed: 27457684
- Zhang Y et al. Proto-Oncogenic Src Phosphorylates EB1 to Regulate the Microtubule-Focal Adhesion Crosstalk and Stimulate Cell Migration. Theranostics 6:2129-2140 (2016). WB, FM ; Human . PubMed: 27698945
- Almeida MT et al. Src-dependent tyrosine phosphorylation of non-muscle myosin heavy chain-IIA restricts Listeria monocytogenes cellular infection. J Biol Chem 290:8383-95 (2015). PubMed: 25635050