Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EP503Y] to SRC Family (phospho Y418) (PE)
- Suitable for: ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Product nameAnti-SRC Family (phospho Y418) antibody [EP503Y] (PE)
See all SRC Family primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EP503Y] to SRC Family (phospho Y418) (PE)
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Specificityab208828 recognises Lyn phosphorylation on Tyrosine 396. BLAST analysis show 100% homology with Hck (pY410) and Lck (pY393), and 92% homology with Src (pY418), Fyn (pY419) and Yes (pY425) Therefore, the antibody may cross-react with these proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
- ICC/IF: pervanadate-treated HeLa cells
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Anti-SRC Family (phospho Y418) antibody [EP503Y] (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab201858)
- Anti-SRC Family (phospho Y418) antibody [EP503Y] (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab201860)
- Anti-SRC Family (phospho Y418) antibody [EP503Y] (Alexa Fluor® 594) (ab206347)
- Anti-SRC Family (phospho Y418) antibody [EP503Y] - BSA and Azide free (ab239824)
- Anti-SRC Family (phospho Y418) antibody [EP503Y] (ab40660)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab208828 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
This product gave a positive signal in pervanadate-treated HeLa cells fixed with 4% formaldehyde (10 min)
RelevanceSRC Family Negative Regulatory Phosphorylation Site belongs to the protein kinase superfamily, Tyr protein kinase family, SRC subfamily. It contains one protein kinase domain, one SH2 domain and one SH3 domain. It may serve as part of a signaling pathway coupling the Fc receptor to the activation of the respiratory burst and may also contribute to neutrophil migration and may regulate the degranulation process of neutrophils. SRC Family Negative Regulatory Phosphorylation Site is expressed predominantly in cells of the myeloid and B lymphoid lineages. There are two named isoforms.
Cellular localizationIsoform 1: Membrane; Lipid anchor. Isoform 2: Membrane; Lipid anchor. Cytoplasm.
- ASV antibody
- Protooncogene SRC, Rous sarcoma antibody
- SRC antibody
- SRC1 antibody
ab208828 staining SRC Family (phospho Y418) in HeLa cells +/- pervanadate (1mM, 15min), then treated with LP (31 degrees C, 2 hours). The cells were fixed with 4% formaldehyde (10 min), permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100 for 5 minutes and then blocked with 1% BSA/10% normal goat serum/0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h.
The cells were then incubated overnight at +4°C with ab208828 at 1/100 dilution (pseudocolored in red) and ab195887, Mouse monoclonal to alpha Tubulin (Alexa Fluor® 488), at 1/250 dilution (shown in green). Nuclear DNA was labelled with DAPI (shown in blue).
Image was taken with a confocal microscope (Leica-Microsystems, TCS SP8).
ab208828 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.