Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR8378] to SRP19
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-SRP19 antibody [EPR8378]
See all SRP19 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR8378] to SRP19
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human SRP19 aa 1-100. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Jurkat, HeLa, Daudi, and HepG2 cell lysates; Human spleen tissue; HepG2 cells
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Dissociation constant (KD)KD = 4.10 x 10 -10 M Learn more about KD
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab131239 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/10000 - 1/50000. Predicted molecular weight: 16 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/250. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/250.|
FunctionSignal-recognition-particle assembly, binds directly to 7S RNA and mediates binding of the 54 kDa subunit of the SRP.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SRP19 family.
- Information by UniProt
- Signal recognition particle 19 kDa protein antibody
- signal recognition particle 19kDa antibody
- SRP19 antibody
- SRP19_HUMAN antibody
All lanes : Anti-SRP19 antibody [EPR8378] (ab131239) at 1/10000 dilution
Lane 1 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 3 : Daudi cell lysate
Lane 4 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 16 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human spleen tissue labelling SRP19 with ab131239 at 1/100 dilution.
Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
Immunofluorescence analysis of HepG2 cells labelling SRP19 with ab131239 at 1/100 dilution.
Equilibrium disassociation constant (KD)
Learn more about KD
Click here to learn more about KD
ab131239 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Li D et al. Estrogen-Related Hormones Induce Apoptosis by Stabilizing Schlafen-12 Protein Turnover. Mol Cell N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31420216