Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to SRSF3
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-SRSF3 antibody
See all SRSF3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SRSF3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human SRSF3 (C terminal).
This product was previously labelled as SFRS3
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
PBS (without Mg2+, Ca2+)
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab125124 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 19 kDa.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/500.|
FunctionMay be involved in RNA processing in relation with cellular proliferation and/or maturation.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the splicing factor SR family.
Contains 1 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domain.
modificationsExtensively phosphorylated on serine residues in the RS domain.
- Information by UniProt
- arginine/serine-rich 3 antibody
- Pre mRNA splicing factor SRP20 antibody
- Pre-mRNA-splicing factor SRP20 antibody
ab125124, at 5ug/ml, staining SRSF3 in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human testis tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
All lanes : Anti-SRSF3 antibody (ab125124) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa cell extract
Lane 2 : Jurkat cell extract
Lane 3 : Jurkat cell extract with synthesized peptide
Predicted band size: 19 kDa
ab125124 at 1/100 dilution staining SRSF3 in MCF7 cells by Immunofluorescence. The image on the right is treated with the synthesized peptide.
ab125124 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Simsek D et al. The Mammalian Ribo-interactome Reveals Ribosome Functional Diversity and Heterogeneity. Cell 169:1051-1065.e18 (2017). PubMed: 28575669
- Lin YJ et al. P-coumaric acid regulates exon 12 splicing of the ATP7B gene by modulating hnRNP A1 protein expressions. Biomedicine (Taipei) 5:10 (2015). PubMed: 26048696
- Ajiro M et al. Adapted Resistance to the Knockdown Effect of shRNA-Derived Srsf3 siRNAs in Mouse Littermates. Int J Biol Sci 11:1248-56 (2015). PubMed: 26435690
- Sen S et al. Deletion of splicing factor SRSF3 in hepatocytes predisposes to hepatocellular carcinoma in mice. Hepatology N/A:N/A (2014). Mouse . PubMed: 25132062