Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to SRSF3
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-SRSF3 antibody
See all SRSF3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SRSF3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human SRSF3 (internal sequence).
This product was previously labelled as SFRS3
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.87% Sodium chloride, PBS
Without Mg2+ and Ca2+
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab73891 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 19 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/1000.|
FunctionMay be involved in RNA processing in relation with cellular proliferation and/or maturation.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the splicing factor SR family.
Contains 1 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domain.
modificationsExtensively phosphorylated on serine residues in the RS domain.
- Information by UniProt
- arginine/serine-rich 3 antibody
- Pre mRNA splicing factor SRP20 antibody
- Pre-mRNA-splicing factor SRP20 antibody
All lanes : Anti-SRSF3 antibody (ab73891) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : extracts from HeLa cells
Lane 2 : extracts from Jurkat cells
Lane 3 : extracts from Jurkat cells with immunizing peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 19 kDa
Observed band size: 19 kDa
Left panel: immunofluorescence analysis of MCF7 cells, using 1/500-1/1000 ab73891; Right panel: same, after pre-incubation with the immunizing peptide.
ab73891 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Kumar D et al. Degradation of splicing factor SRSF3 contributes to progressive liver disease. J Clin Invest 129:4477-4491 (2019). PubMed: 31393851
- Roundtree IA et al. YTHDC1 mediates nuclear export of N6-methyladenosine methylated mRNAs. Elife 6:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28984244
- Jiang P et al. Fyn/heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein E1 signaling regulates pancreatic cancer metastasis by affecting the alternative splicing of integrin ß1. Int J Oncol 51:169-183 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28560430
- Zheng X et al. TRA2ß controls Mypt1 exon 24 splicing in the developmental maturation of mouse mesenteric artery smooth muscle. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 308:C289-96 (2015). PubMed: 25428883
- Wang Q et al. Homer1 alternative splicing is regulated by gonadotropin-releasing hormone and modulates gonadotropin gene expression. Mol Cell Biol 34:1747-56 (2014). PubMed: 24591653
- Sen S et al. Splicing factor SRSF3 is crucial for hepatocyte differentiation and metabolic function. Nat Commun 4:1336 (2013). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 23299886