Product nameAnti-Staphylococcus aureus antibody (HRP)
See all Staphylococcus aureus primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Staphylococcus aureus (HRP)
Specificityab156662 is specific for soluble and structural antigens of the whole bacterium.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Staphylococcus aureus
Tissue/cell preparation of Staphylococcus aureus ATCC 27660.
Estimated molar HRP:IgG substitution is 2-3.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.002% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1% BSA, 98% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab156662 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/20 - 1/200.|
|ELISA||1/200 - 1/1000.|
RelevanceStaphylococcus aureus are gram-positive bacteria that, although part of the normal flora of humans (nasal passages, skin and mucous membranes), have the potential to become opportunistic pathogens. S. aureus is a frequent cause of a wide range of infections and some bacterial strains have become resistant to many commonly used antibiotics.
- S. aureus antibody
ab156662 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.