Product nameAnti-Staphylococcus Enterotoxin A antibody (HRP)
See all Staphylococcus Enterotoxin A primary antibodies
DescriptionSheep polyclonal to Staphylococcus Enterotoxin A (HRP)
SpecificityCross reacts with staphylococcus Enterotoxin E
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Staphylococcus aureus
Highly purified (> 95%) Staphylococcus aureus Enterotoxin A
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituents: 0.0268% PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab15923 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa.|
RelevanceStaphylococcal enterotoxins represent a group of proteins, which are secreted by Staphylococcus aureus and cause the intoxication staphylococcal food poisoning syndrome. The illness characterised by high fever, hypotension, diarrhea, shock, and in some cases death. Their molecular masses range between 27 and 30 kDa. At present, seven enterotoxins are known, namely A, B, C1, C2, C3, D and E. Their amino acid sequences have been determined and it was shown that all are single chain polypeptides containing one disulfide bond formed by two half cystines located in the middle of the polypeptide chain, which form the so called cysteine loop. Enterotoxins are known to be most potent T cell mitogens. T cell activation accompanied by induction of interleukin 2 and interferon is conditioned by high affinity interaction of S.enterotoxins with class II main histocompatibility complex (MHC) molecules and subsequent presentation of the complex formed to a variable region of the T cell receptor.
- SwissProt: P0A0L2 Staphylococcus aureus
- EntA antibody
- Enterotoxin A antibody
- Enterotoxin type A antibody
ab15923 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.