Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Staphylococcus Enterotoxin H (HRP)
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA
- Reacts with: Staphylococcus aureus
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Staphylococcus Enterotoxin H antibody (HRP)
See all Staphylococcus Enterotoxin H primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Staphylococcus Enterotoxin H (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Staphylococcus aureus
Highly purified Staphylococcus Enterotoxin H (more than 95% pure).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituents: 0.0268% PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab15909 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa.|
RelevanceStaphylococcus enterotoxin H (SEH) belongs to the staphylococcal enterotoxin (SE) family of superantigens (SAgs). SEH has structural similarities to other SE; however, its biological properties are less well characterized. SEH binds with high affinity to human major histocompatibility complex (MHC) class II and exhibits strong mitogenic activity in human T cells.
- SwissProt: P0A0M0 Staphylococcus aureus
- Enterotoxin H antibody
- Enterotoxin type H antibody
- EntH antibody
ab15909 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.