Publishing research using ab58013? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab58013 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Meimaridou E et al. NNT is a key regulator of adrenal redox homeostasis and steroidogenesis in male mice. J Endocrinol 236:13-28 (2018). PubMed: 29046340
- Hou X et al. Pubertal chlorocholine chloride exposure inhibits testicular testosterone synthesis by down-regulating steroidogenic enzymes in adult rats. Toxicol Lett 288:17-24 (2018). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 29447956
- Zhou X et al. Subchronic reproductive effects of 6:2 chlorinated polyfluorinated ether sulfonate (6:2 Cl-PFAES), an alternative to PFOS, on adult male mice. J Hazard Mater 358:256-264 (2018). PubMed: 29990813
- Prapa E et al. Effect of Anti-Müllerian hormone (AMH) and bone morphogenetic protein 15 (BMP-15) on steroidogenesis in primary-cultured human luteinizing granulosa cells through Smad5 signalling. J Assist Reprod Genet 32:1079-88 (2015). PubMed: 26003656
- Xiong S et al. Effects of luteinizing hormone receptor signaling in prostate cancer cells. Prostate 75:141-50 (2015). PubMed: 25393079
- França MM et al. POD-1/Tcf21 overexpression reduces endogenous SF-1 and StAR expression in rat adrenal cells. Braz J Med Biol Res 48:1087-94 (2015). WB . PubMed: 26421867
- Gao L et al. Steroid receptor coactivators 1 and 2 mediate fetal-to-maternal signaling that initiates parturition. J Clin Invest 125:2808-24 (2015). PubMed: 26098214
- Shang T et al. Toll-like receptor-initiated testicular innate immune responses in mouse leydig cells. Endocrinology 152:2827-36 (2011). Mouse . PubMed: 21540291
- Hannen RF et al. Steroid synthesis by primary human keratinocytes; implications for skin disease. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 404:62-7 (2011). IHC-Fr ; Human . PubMed: 21094146
- Ramanjaneya M et al. Orexins stimulate steroidogenic acute regulatory protein expression through multiple signaling pathways in human adrenal H295R cells. Endocrinology 149:4106-15 (2008). WB ; Human . PubMed: 18450961
- Myers DA et al. Long-term hypoxia represses the expression of key genes regulating cortisol biosynthesis in the near-term ovine fetus. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol 289:R1707-14 (2005). WB . PubMed: 16099825