Publishing research using ab96637? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab96637 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Gao X et al. Prenatal exposure to zearalenone disrupts reproductive potential and development via hormone-related genes in male rats. Food Chem Toxicol 116:11-19 (2018). WB . PubMed: 29627501
- Ronis MJ et al. EB 2017 Article: Soy protein isolate feeding does not result in reproductive toxicity in the pre-pubertal rat testis. Exp Biol Med (Maywood) 243:695-707 (2018). PubMed: 29763383
- Fadhillah et al. Hypoxia-inducible factor 1 mediates hypoxia-enhanced synthesis of progesterone during luteinization of granulosa cells. J Reprod Dev 63:75-85 (2017). WB ; Cow . PubMed: 27840375
- Yang YL et al. The role of GPR1 signaling in mice corpus luteum. J Endocrinol 230:55-65 (2016). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 27149986
- Cheong JN et al. Sex-Specific Metabolic Outcomes in Offspring of Female Rats Born Small or Exposed to Stress During Pregnancy. Endocrinology 157:4104-4120 (2016). PubMed: 27571133
- Dumbell R et al. Dissociation of Molecular and Endocrine Circadian Rhythms in Male Mice Lacking Bmal1 in the Adrenal Cortex. Endocrinology 157:4222-4233 (2016). PubMed: 27690690
- Fadhillah et al. Hypoxia promotes progesterone synthesis during luteinization in bovine granulosa cells. J Reprod Dev 60:194-201 (2014). PubMed: 24583842
- Barbero-Camps E et al. Endoplasmic reticulum stress mediates amyloid ß neurotoxicity via mitochondrial cholesterol trafficking. Am J Pathol 184:2066-81 (2014). Mouse . PubMed: 24815354
- Chen C et al. Estradiol modulates translocator protein (TSPO) and steroid acute regulatory protein (StAR) via protein kinase A (PKA) signaling in hypothalamic astrocytes. Endocrinology 155:2976-85 (2014). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 24877623