Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to StARD13
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-StARD13 antibody
See all StARD13 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to StARD13
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Human pancreas tissue; U251 MG and Human liver tissue lysates.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab126489 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/250 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 125 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
FunctionGTPase-activating protein for RhoA, and perhaps for Cdc42. May be involved in regulation of cytoskeletal reorganization, cell proliferation and cell motility. Acts a tumor suppressor in hepatocellular carcinoma cells.
Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed. Underexpressed in hepatocellular carcinoma cells and some breast cancer cell lines.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Rho-GAP domain.
Contains 1 SAM (sterile alpha motif) domain.
Contains 1 START domain.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Membrane. Mitochondrion membrane. Lipid droplet.
- Information by UniProt
- 46H23.2 antibody
- ARHGAP37 antibody
- Deleted in liver cancer 2 protein antibody
ab126489 at 1/200 dilution staining StARD13 in paraffin-embedded Human pancreas tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
All lanes : Anti-StARD13 antibody (ab126489) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : RT4 cell lysate
Lane 2 : U251 MG cell lysate
Lane 3 : Human plasma lysate
Lane 4 : Human liver tissue lysate
Lane 5 : Human tonsil tissue lysate
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 125 kDa
ab126489 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Yang Z et al. DLC2 operates as a tumor suppressor gene in breast cancer via the RhoGTPase pathway. Oncol Lett 17:2107-2116 (2019). PubMed: 30719106
- Sun L et al. High expression of DLC family proteins predicts better prognosis and inhibits tumor progression in NSCLC. Mol Med Rep 19:4881-4889 (2019). PubMed: 31059015
- Gao F et al. STARD13 is positively correlated with good prognosis and enhances 5-FU sensitivity via suppressing cancer stemness in hepatocellular carcinoma cells. Onco Targets Ther 11:5371-5381 (2018). PubMed: 30214243