For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
If you continue without changing your cookie settings, we'll assume you’re happy with this.
This is in regards to the Anti-STARD9 antibody (ab121438), I was looking into more information about this antibody because I am starting to work on this protein. The data sheet suggests that the antibody is recommended only for IHC but not for WbB or IP. I was wondering if the antibody has been completely characterized, if it is would it be possible to get the blot images as well? If not, since I am going to work on this protein I was hoping that I could get some antibody and antigen from you so we could characterize it here before we actually buy it and do some quality control experiments.
Asked on Nov 16 2012
Thank you very much for your interest in ab121438.
To our knowledge, this product has not been tested in WB or in IP. However by participating in our AbTrial program, you can now use our products in an untested application or species without financial risk.
Simply follow these easy steps below to take part in our AbTrial Program:
1. Reply to this e-mail to let me know that you would like to proceed and test this product.
2. I will email you an inactive personal discount code for the value of the product.
3. Purchase and test the product at regular price.
4. https://www.abcam.com/abreviews with your results. Note your AbTrial discount code in the additional notes section.
5. Once the Abreview is submitted, the discount code will become active.
6. Apply your discount code on your next order to receive that value off.
More information including the terms and conditions about this program may be found at: https://www.abcam.com/AbTrial
Answered on Nov 16 2012