Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to STAT4 (phospho Y693)
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-STAT4 (phospho Y693) antibody
See all STAT4 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to STAT4 (phospho Y693)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
The antiserum was produced against synthesized phosphopeptide derived from human STAT4 around the phosphorylation site of Tyrosine 693.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Without Mg2+ and Ca2+
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThe antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. The antibody against non-phosphopeptide was removed by chromatography using non-phosphopeptide corresponding to the phosphorylation site.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab28815 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 85 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100.|
FunctionCarries out a dual function: signal transduction and activation of transcription. Involved in IL12 signaling.
Involvement in diseaseSystemic lupus erythematosus 11
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the transcription factor STAT family.
Contains 1 SH2 domain.
modificationsTyrosine phosphorylated. Serine phosphorylation is also required for maximal transcriptional activity.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Translocated into the nucleus in response to phosphorylation.
- Information by UniProt
- Signal transducer and activator of transcription 4 antibody
- SLEB11 antibody
- STAT4 antibody
- STAT4_HUMAN antibody
ab28815, staining human STAT4 in breast carcinoma by immunohistochemistry, paraffin embedded tissue. left: Using STAT4 antibody (ab28815); right: The same antibody preincubated with synthesized phosphopeptide.
All lanes : Anti-STAT4 (phospho Y693) antibody (ab28815)
Lane 1 : HeLa cell lysate (cells treated with IL4)
Lane 2 : HeLa cell lysate (untreated)
Predicted band size: 85 kDa
ab28815 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Yue X et al. Intracerebral Hemorrhage Induced Brain Injury Is Mediated by the Interleukin-12 Receptor in Rats. Neuropsychiatr Dis Treat 16:891-900 (2020). PubMed: 32308392
- Wang Y et al. A lipid-soluble extract of Pinellia pedatisecta Schott enhances antitumor T cell responses by restoring tumor-associated dendritic cell activation and maturation. J Ethnopharmacol 241:111980 (2019). PubMed: 31146000
- Zuo L et al. Bryostatin-1 ameliorated experimental colitis in Il-10-/- Mice by protecting the intestinal barrier and limiting immune dysfunction. J Cell Mol Med 23:5588-5599 (2019). PubMed: 31251471
- Zhang CJ et al. Act1 is a negative regulator in T and B cells via direct inhibition of STAT3. Nat Commun 9:2745 (2018). PubMed: 30013031
- Chuang Y et al. Regulation of the IL-10-driven macrophage phenotype under incoherent stimuli. Innate Immun 22:647-657 (2016). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 27670945
- Cichocki F et al. Transcriptional regulation of Munc13-4 expression in cytotoxic lymphocytes is disrupted by an intronic mutation associated with a primary immunodeficiency. J Exp Med 211:1079-91 (2014). PubMed: 24842371
- Surls J et al. Increased Membrane Cholesterol in Lymphocytes Diverts T-Cells toward an Inflammatory Response. PLoS One 7:e38733 (2012). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 22723880