Publishing research using ab213219? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab213219 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Surana R et al. IL4 limits the efficacy of tumor-targeted antibody therapy in a murine model. Cancer Immunol Res 2:1103-12 (2014). PubMed: 25204776
- Cho KI et al. Differential loss of prolyl isomerase or chaperone activity of Ran-binding protein 2 (Ranbp2) unveils distinct physiological roles of its cyclophilin domain in proteostasis. J Biol Chem 289:4600-25 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24403063
- Lin WC et al. Gain-of-function of Stat5 leads to excessive granulopoiesis and lethal extravasation of granulocytes to the lung. PLoS One 8:e60902 (2013). WB, IP ; Mouse . PubMed: 23565285
- Ioannidis S et al. Discovery of pyrazol-3-ylamino pyrazines as novel JAK2 inhibitors. Bioorg Med Chem Lett 19:6524-8 (2009). PubMed: 19857966
- Momose S et al. Hyperactivated STAT3 in ALK-positive diffuse large B-cell lymphoma with clathrin-ALK fusion. Hum Pathol 40:75-82 (2009). PubMed: 18755494
- Kawaguchi R et al. Priming of peripheral monocytes with prolactin (PRL) sensitizes IFN-gamma-mediated indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase (IDO) expression without affecting IFN-gamma signaling. J Reprod Immunol 77:117-25 (2008). PubMed: 17942160