Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to STAT6
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-STAT6 antibody
See all STAT6 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to STAT6
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human STAT6 (C terminal).
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.01% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
FunctionCarries out a dual function: signal transduction and activation of transcription. Involved in interleukin-4 signalling.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the transcription factor STAT family.
Contains 1 SH2 domain.
modificationsTyrosine phosphorylated following stimulation by IL-4 and IL-3.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Translocated into the nucleus in response to phosphorylation.
- Information by UniProt
- 12S1644 antibody
- D12S1644 antibody
- IL 4 STAT antibody
ab44718 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Matsui S et al. Interleukin-13 and its signaling pathway is associated with obesity-related colorectal tumorigenesis. Cancer Sci 110:2156-2165 (2019). PubMed: 31099450
- Cui C et al. Hypoxia-inducible gene 2 promotes the immune escape of hepatocellular carcinoma from nature killer cells through the interleukin-10-STAT3 signaling pathway. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 38:229 (2019). PubMed: 31142329
- Zhao C et al. Up-regulation of ANXA1 suppresses polymorphonuclear neutrophil infiltration and myeloperoxidase activity by activating STAT3 signaling pathway in rat models of myocardial ischemia-reperfusion injury. Cell Signal 62:109325 (2019). PubMed: 31132398
- Weston VJ et al. Synergistic action of dual IGF1/R and MEK inhibition sensitizes childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) cells to cytotoxic agents and involves downregulation of STAT6 and PDAP1. Exp Hematol 63:52-63.e5 (2018). WB ; Human . PubMed: 29656114
- Xiong G et al. Clethodim exposure induces developmental immunotoxicity and neurobehavioral dysfunction in zebrafish embryos. Fish Shellfish Immunol 86:549-558 (2018). PubMed: 30517881
- Chen J et al. Aggravated myocardial infarction-induced cardiac remodeling and heart failure in histamine-deficient mice. Sci Rep 7:44007 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28272448
- Malek Mohammadi M et al. The transcription factor GATA4 promotes myocardial regeneration in neonatal mice. EMBO Mol Med 9:265-279 (2017). PubMed: 28053183
- Du M et al. The LPS-inducible lncRNA Mirt2 is a negative regulator of inflammation. Nat Commun 8:2049 (2017). WB . PubMed: 29230038
- Kimura T et al. Polarization of M2 macrophages requires Lamtor1 that integrates cytokine and amino-acid signals. Nat Commun 7:13130 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27731330
- Hao Y et al. Mycoplasma pneumoniae modulates STAT3-STAT6/EGFR-FOXA2 signaling to induce overexpression of airway mucins. Infect Immun 82:5246-55 (2014). WB . PubMed: 25287927