Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [YE361] to STAT6 (PE)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Product nameAnti-STAT6 antibody [YE361] (PE)
See all STAT6 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [YE361] to STAT6 (PE)
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Predicted to work with: Human
Synthetic peptide within Human STAT6 aa 800 to the C-terminus (C terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P42226
- Flow Cyt: NIH3T3 cells
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Anti-STAT6 antibody [YE361] (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab196478)
- Anti-STAT6 antibody [YE361] (HRP) (ab196480)
- Anti-STAT6 antibody [YE361] (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab196928)
- Anti-STAT6 antibody [YE361] (Alexa Fluor® 594) (ab207012)
- Anti-STAT6 antibody [YE361] (Alexa Fluor® 405) (ab207013)
- Anti-STAT6 antibody [YE361] (Alexa Fluor® 555) (ab207014)
- Anti-STAT6 antibody [YE361] (Alexa Fluor® 568) (ab207015)
- Anti-STAT6 antibody [YE361] - BSA and Azide free (ab215995)
- Anti-STAT6 antibody [YE361] (FITC) (ab223918)
- Anti-STAT6 antibody [YE361] (APC) (ab223919)
- Anti-STAT6 antibody [YE361] (ab32520)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab223917 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
The cellular localisation of this product has been verified in ICC/IF.
FunctionCarries out a dual function: signal transduction and activation of transcription. Involved in interleukin-4 signalling.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the transcription factor STAT family.
Contains 1 SH2 domain.
modificationsTyrosine phosphorylated following stimulation by IL-4 and IL-3.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Translocated into the nucleus in response to phosphorylation.
- Information by UniProt
- 12S1644 antibody
- D12S1644 antibody
- IL 4 STAT antibody
Overlay histogram showing NIH3T3 cells stained with ab223917 (red line). The cells were fixed with 80% methanol (5 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Triton X-100 for 15 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab223917, 1/1000 dilution) for 30 min at 22°C.
Isotype control antibody (black line) was Rabbit IgG (monoclonal) Phycoerythrin (ab209478) used at the same concentration and conditions as the primary antibody. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control.
Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 50 mW Yellow/Green laser (561nm) and 586/15 bandpass filter.
This antibody gave a positive signal in NIH3T3 cells fixed with 4% formaldehyde (10 min)/permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Triton X-100 for 15 min used under the same conditions.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab223917 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.