Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to STAT6 (phospho Y641)
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-STAT6 (phospho Y641) antibody
See all STAT6 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to STAT6 (phospho Y641)
Specificityab28829 recognises Phospho-STAT6(Tyr641).
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human STAT6. Synthesized phosphopeptide derived from human STAT6 around the phosphorylation site of Tyrosine 641.
Database link: P42226
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab28829 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100.|
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 94 kDa.|
FunctionCarries out a dual function: signal transduction and activation of transcription. Involved in interleukin-4 signalling.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the transcription factor STAT family.
Contains 1 SH2 domain.
modificationsTyrosine phosphorylated following stimulation by IL-4 and IL-3.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Translocated into the nucleus in response to phosphorylation.
- Information by UniProt
- 12S1644 antibody
- D12S1644 antibody
- IL 4 STAT antibody
Lanes 1-2 : STAT6 antibody
Lanes 3-4 : Anti-STAT6 (phospho Y641) antibody (ab28829) at 1/1000 dilution
Lanes 1 & 3 : K562 cells treated with 100 ng/mL IL4
Lanes 2 & 4 : K562 untreated cells
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
All lanes : Dylight 800 secondary antibody at 1/10000 dilution
Predicted band size: 94 kDa
Loading control is Actin
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human kidney tissue using anti-STAT6 (phospho Y641) antibody (ab28829) at 1/100 dilution.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human breast carcinoma tissue labelling STAT6 (phospho Y641) with ab28829. Right pane - blocked with the phospho peptide.
ab28829 at 1/100 staining mouse lung tissue sections by IHC-P. The tissue was formaldehyde fixed and blocked with serum. A heat mediated antigen retrieval step was performed prior to incubation with the antibody. Ab6720 (Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG H&L (biotin)) was used as the secondary antibody.
ab28829 has been referenced in 21 publications.
- Zhou J et al. LncGBP9/miR-34a axis drives macrophages toward a phenotype conducive for spinal cord injury repair via STAT1/STAT6 and SOCS3. J Neuroinflammation 17:134 (2020). PubMed: 32345320
- Yang L et al. Astragaloside IV regulates differentiation and induces apoptosis of activated CD4+ T cells in the pathogenesis of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol 362:105-115 (2019). PubMed: 30385269
- Chen YF et al. Inonotus obliquus polysaccharide ameliorates dextran sulphate sodium induced colitis involving modulation of Th1/Th2 and Th17/Treg balance. Artif Cells Nanomed Biotechnol 47:757-766 (2019). PubMed: 30856346
- Matsui S et al. Interleukin-13 and its signaling pathway is associated with obesity-related colorectal tumorigenesis. Cancer Sci 110:2156-2165 (2019). PubMed: 31099450
- Chen N et al. STAT6 phosphorylation upregulates microRNA-155 expression and subsequently enhances the pathogenesis of chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Oncol Lett 18:95-100 (2019). PubMed: 31289477