Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to STK3 / MST-2 (phospho T180) + MSP/MST1 (phospho T183)
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-STK3 / MST-2 (phospho T180) + MSP/MST1 (phospho T183) antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to STK3 / MST-2 (phospho T180) + MSP/MST1 (phospho T183)
Specificityab79199 detects endogenous levels of STK3/MST1 only when phosphorylated at threonine 183 (MST1) and/or threonine T180 (STK3).
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide (phospho T183). Synthetic phosphopeptide derived from human STK3/MST1 around the phosphorylation site of threonine 183 (R-N-TP-V-I).
- WB: Extracts from 293 cells treated with H2O2 (100uM, 15mins). IHC-P: Human liver carcinoma tissue.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.87% Sodium chloride, PBS
Without Mg2+ and Ca2+
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesab79199 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. The antibody against non-phosphopeptide was removed by chromatography using non-phosphopeptide corresponding to the phosphorylation site.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab79199 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 56 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100.|
Cellular localizationSTK3: Cytoplasm. Nucleus. The caspase-cleaved form cycles between nucleus and cytoplasm. MST1: Secreted.
All lanes : Anti-STK3 / MST-2 (phospho T180) + MSP/MST1 (phospho T183) antibody (ab79199)
Lane 1 : Extracts from 293 cells, treated
with H2O2 (100uM, 15mins)
Lane 2 : Extracts from 293 cells, treated
with H2O2 (100uM, 15mins) with immunising phosphopeptide
Predicted band size: 56 kDa
Observed band size: 56 kDa
ab79199, at 1/50 dilution, staining STK3 (phospho T180) + MSP/MST1 (phospho T183) in human liver carcinoma by Immunohistochemistry using paraffin-embedded tissue, in the absence or presence of the immunising phosphopeptide.
ab79199 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Zhou X et al. YAP Aggravates Inflammatory Bowel Disease by Regulating M1/M2 Macrophage Polarization and Gut Microbial Homeostasis. Cell Rep 27:1176-1189.e5 (2019). PubMed: 31018132
- Liu Y et al. CCT3 acts upstream of YAP and TFCP2 as a potential target and tumour biomarker in liver cancer. Cell Death Dis 10:644 (2019). PubMed: 31501420
- Song Y et al. The ethyl acetate extracts of radix trichosanthis protect retinal vascular endothelial cells from high glucose-induced injury. J Ethnopharmacol 240:111954 (2019). PubMed: 31085225
- Wu W et al. Early protective role of MST1 knockdown in response to experimental diabetic nephropathy. Am J Transl Res 8:1397-411 (2016). PubMed: 27186267
- Dixit D et al. Chaetocin-induced ROS-mediated apoptosis involves ATM-YAP1 axis and JNK-dependent inhibition of glucose metabolism. Cell Death Dis 5:e1212 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24810048
- Maejima Y et al. Mst1 inhibits autophagy by promoting the interaction between Beclin1 and Bcl-2. Nat Med 19:1478-88 (2013). WB . PubMed: 24141421