For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab76949? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab76949 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Tsuchiya H & Oura S Involvement of MAFB and MAFF in Retinoid-Mediated Suppression of Hepatocellular Carcinoma Invasion. Int J Mol Sci 19:N/A (2018).
- Miao R et al. Isobutanol production in Synechocystis PCC 6803 using heterologous and endogenous alcohol dehydrogenases. Metab Eng Commun 5:45-53 (2017).
- Chi X et al. ANGPTL8 promotes the ability of ANGPTL3 to bind and inhibit lipoprotein lipase. Mol Metab 6:1137-1149 (2017).
- Berrout J et al. TRPA1-FGFR2 binding event is a regulatory oncogenic driver modulated by miRNA-142-3p. Nat Commun 8:947 (2017).
- Ori-McKenney KM et al. Phosphorylation of ß-Tubulin by the Down Syndrome Kinase, Minibrain/DYRK1a, Regulates Microtubule Dynamics and Dendrite Morphogenesis. Neuron 90:551-63 (2016).
- Borowska MT et al. A YidC-like Protein in the Archaeal Plasma Membrane. Structure 23:1715-24 (2015).
- McCourt JL et al. In vitro stability of therapeutically relevant, internally truncated dystrophins. Skelet Muscle 5:13 (2015).
- Allen CE et al. Analysis of novel iron-regulated, surface-anchored hemin-binding proteins in Corynebacterium diphtheriae. J Bacteriol 195:2852-63 (2013).
- Leslie Pedrioli DM et al. Generic and personalized RNAi-based therapeutics for a dominant-negative epidermal fragility disorder. J Invest Dermatol 132:1627-35 (2012).
- An X et al. A novel target of IscS in Escherichia coli: participating in DNA phosphorothioation. PLoS One 7:e51265 (2012).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"