Publishing research using ab64269? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab64269 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Kolla S et al. Bisphenol S alters development of the male mouse mammary gland and sensitizes it to a peripubertal estrogen challenge. Toxicology 424:152234 (2019). PubMed: 31201878
- Petrovic R et al. Mouse strain and sex as determinants of immune response to trivalent influenza vaccine. Life Sci N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29859986
- Pokharel A et al. Asymmetric development of the male mouse mammary gland and its response to a prenatal or postnatal estrogen challenge. Reprod Toxicol 82:63-71 (2018). PubMed: 30315872
- LaPlante CD & Vandenberg LN Data describing lack of effects of 17a-ethinyl estradiol on mammary gland morphology in female mice exposed during pregnancy and lactation. Data Brief 14:337-343 (2017). PubMed: 28795111
- Khetarpal SA et al. A human APOC3 missense variant and monoclonal antibody accelerate apoC-III clearance and lower triglyceride-rich lipoprotein levels. Nat Med 23:1086-1094 (2017). PubMed: 28825717
- Wilson R et al. Single-Step Selection of Bivalent Aptamers Validated by Comparison with SELEX Using High-Throughput Sequencing. PLoS One 9:e100572 (2014). PubMed: 24963654
- Wang Y et al. Development of a sensitive ELISA to quantify apolipoprotein CIII in nonhuman primate serum. J Lipid Res 52:1265-71 (2011). PubMed: 21371998