Product nameAnti-STRO1 antibody [STRO-1]
See all STRO1 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [STRO-1] to STRO1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC, Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Human STRO1. (Human CD34 positive bone marrow cells).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% Tris buffered saline, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified by precipitation and chromatography.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab214086 in the following tested applications.
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab154448 - Mouse monoclonal IgM, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
RelevanceSTRO1 is a cell surface antigen expressed by bone marrow mesenchymal stromal cells and nucleated erythroid precursors, but not by committed hematopoietic progenitors.
- STRO-1 antibody
ab214086 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Gravina GL et al. The Small Molecule Ephrin Receptor Inhibitor, GLPG1790, Reduces Renewal Capabilities of Cancer Stem Cells, Showing Anti-Tumour Efficacy on Preclinical Glioblastoma Models. Cancers (Basel) 11:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30871240
- Hou T et al. High-fluence low-power laser irradiation promotes odontogenesis and inflammation resolution in periodontitis by enhancing stem cell proliferation and differentiation. Int J Mol Med 42:2107-2119 (2018). PubMed: 30085334
- Zheng SX et al. Feasibility analysis of treating severe intrauterine adhesions by transplanting menstrual blood-derived stem cells. Int J Mol Med 41:2201-2212 (2018). ICC . PubMed: 29393381
- Yilmaz O et al. Effects of concentrated growth factors (CGF) on the quality of the induced membrane in Masquelet's technique - An experimental study in rabbits. Injury 49:1497-1503 (2018). PubMed: 29907331
- Zhan FL et al. The Role of MicroRNA-143-5p in the Differentiation of Dental Pulp Stem Cells into Odontoblasts by Targeting Runx2 via the OPG/RANKL Signaling Pathway. J Cell Biochem 119:536-546 (2018). PubMed: 28608628
- Wang X et al. Biocompatibility of biological material polylactic acid with stem cells from human exfoliated deciduous teeth. Biomed Rep 6:519-524 (2017). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 28515910
- Chen Y et al. Recruitment of endogenous bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells towards injured liver. J Cell Mol Med 14:1494-508 (2010). PubMed: 19780871