Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Sts1
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Sts1 antibody
See all Sts1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Sts1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within amino acids 117-649 of Human Sts1.
- Jurkat and THP-1 whole cell lysates; Human hepatoma tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: PBS, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab155307 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 73 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/1000.|
FunctionInterferes with CBL-mediated down-regulation and degradation of receptor-type tyrosine kinases. Promotes accumulation of activated target receptors, such as T-cell receptors and EGFR, on the cell surface. Exhibits tyrosine phosphatase activity toward several substrates including EGFR, FAK, SYK, and ZAP70. Down-regulates proteins that are dually modified by both protein tyrosine phosphorylation and ubiquitination.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 SH3 domain.
Contains 1 UBA domain.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
- Information by UniProt
- Cbl interacting protein p70 antibody
- Cbl interacting protein Sts 1 antibody
- Cbl interacting protein Sts1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-Sts1 antibody (ab155307) at 1/5000 dilution
Lane 1 : Jurkat whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : THP-1 whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 73 kDa
7.5% SDS PAGE
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human hepatoma tissue, labeling Sts1 with ab155307 at 1/500 dilution.
ab155307 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Ye DJ et al. Induction of Integrin Signaling by Steroid Sulfatase in Human Cervical Cancer Cells. Biomol Ther (Seoul) 25:321-328 (2017). PubMed: 27956712
- Shin S et al. Human steroid sulfatase induces Wnt/ß-catenin signaling and epithelial-mesenchymal transition by upregulating Twist1 and HIF-1a in human prostate and cervical cancer cells. Oncotarget 8:61604-61617 (2017). PubMed: 28977889