Product nameAnti-Sts1 antibody
See all Sts1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Sts1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IF, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Predicted to work with: Rat, Dog, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to the C-terminus of mouse Sts-1.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab34781 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 72 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||1/2000 - 1/10000.|
FunctionInterferes with CBL-mediated down-regulation and degradation of receptor-type tyrosine kinases. Promotes accumulation of activated target receptors, such as T-cell receptors and EGFR, on the cell surface. Exhibits tyrosine phosphatase activity toward several substrates including EGFR, FAK, SYK, and ZAP70. Down-regulates proteins that are dually modified by both protein tyrosine phosphorylation and ubiquitination.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 SH3 domain.
Contains 1 UBA domain.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
- Information by UniProt
- Cbl interacting protein p70 antibody
- Cbl interacting protein Sts 1 antibody
- Cbl interacting protein Sts1 antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Hu H et al. Otud7b facilitates T cell activation and inflammatory responses by regulating Zap70 ubiquitination. J Exp Med 213:399-414 (2016). WB ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 26903241) »
- Yang M et al. K33-linked polyubiquitination of Zap70 by Nrdp1 controls CD8(+) T cell activation. Nat Immunol 16:1253-62 (2015). WB . Read more (PubMed: 26390156) »