Key features and details
- Selective VEGFR-2 inhibitor
- CAS Number: 204005-46-9
- Purity: > 99%
- Soluble in ethanol to 10 mM and in DMSO to 100 mM
- Form / State: Solid
- Source: Synthetic
Product nameSU 5416 (Semaxanib), VEGFR-2 inhibitor
DescriptionSelective VEGFR-2 inhibitor
Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
Solubility overviewSoluble in ethanol to 10 mM and in DMSO to 100 mM
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
- Receptors & Transporters
- Enzyme-Linked Receptors
- Receptor tyrosine kinases
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab145056 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Chang SH et al. Excessive mechanical loading promotes osteoarthritis through the gremlin-1-NF-?B pathway. Nat Commun 10:1442 (2019). PubMed: 30926814
- Tanaka H et al. Therapeutic impact of dietary vitamin D supplementation for preventing right ventricular remodeling and improving survival in pulmonary hypertension. PLoS One 12:e0180615 (2017). Rat . PubMed: 28686688