Key features and details
- Guinea pig polyclonal to Substance P
- Suitable for: ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Substance P antibody
See all Substance P primary antibodies
DescriptionGuinea pig polyclonal to Substance P
Host speciesGuinea pig
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Sheep, Rabbit, Horse, Guinea pig, Cow, Dog, Cynomolgus monkey
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab106291 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionTachykinins are active peptides which excite neurons, evoke behavioral responses, are potent vasodilators and secretagogues, and contract (directly or indirectly) many smooth muscles.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tachykinin family.
- Information by UniProt
- C-terminal-flanking peptide antibody
- Hs.2563 antibody
- neurokinin 1 antibody
ab106291 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Hashimoto T et al. Pathophysiological mechanisms of itch in bullous pemphigoid. J Am Acad Dermatol N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31351883
- Nattkemper LA et al. The Genetics of Chronic Itch: Gene Expression in the Skin of Patients with Atopic Dermatitis and Psoriasis with Severe Itch. J Invest Dermatol 138:1311-1317 (2018). PubMed: 29317264
- Hu S et al. Antifertility effectiveness of a novel copper-containing intrauterine device material and its influence on the endometrial environment in rats. Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl 89:444-455 (2018). PubMed: 29752117