Product nameSulfo-Cyanine5.5 NHS ester, Amine reactive far red fluorophore
DescriptionAmine reactive far red fluorophore
- sulfo-Cy5.5- N-hydroxysuccinimide ester
Amine reactive activated ester of sulfonated far red Cyanine5.5 fluorophore. Suitable for for the labeling of antibodies and sensitive proteins which require reactions in purely aqueous environment, or without any significant additions of organic co-solvents.
Storage instructionsShipped at Room Temperature. Store at -20°C. Store In the Dark. Store under desiccating conditions.
This product has been referenced in:
- Zhang C et al. Highly effective photothermal chemotherapy with pH-responsive polymer-coated drug-loaded melanin-like nanoparticles. Int J Nanomedicine 12:1827-1840 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28331308) »
- Park S et al. Micromolar affinity CAR T cells to ICAM-1 achieves rapid tumor elimination while avoiding systemic toxicity. Sci Rep 7:14366 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 29085043) »
- Zhou Q et al. In vivo photoacoustic tomography of EGFR overexpressed in hepatocellular carcinoma mouse xenograft. Photoacoustics 4:43-54 (2016). Read more (PubMed: 27766208) »
- Duan X et al. Visualizing epithelial expression of EGFR in vivo with distal scanning side-viewing confocal endomicroscope. Sci Rep 6:37315 (2016). Read more (PubMed: 27874037) »