Publishing research using ab124916? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab124916 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Frattini V et al. A metabolic function of FGFR3-TACC3 gene fusions in cancer. Nature 553:222-227 (2018). PubMed: 29323298
- Takaki T et al. Actomyosin drives cancer cell nuclear dysmorphia and threatens genome stability. Nat Commun 8:16013 (2017). PubMed: 28737169
- Donahue DA et al. SUN2 Silencing Impairs CD4 T Cell Proliferation and Alters Sensitivity to HIV-1 Infection Independently of Cyclophilin A. J Virol 91:N/A (2017). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 28077629
- Yajun C et al. Loss of Sun2 promotes the progression of prostate cancer by regulating fatty acid oxidation. Oncotarget 8:89620-89630 (2017). PubMed: 29163775
- Hoffman L et al. Mechanical signals activate p38 MAPK pathway-dependent reinforcement of actin via mechanosensitive HspB1. Mol Biol Cell 28:2661-2675 (2017). PubMed: 28768826
- Skau CT et al. FMN2 Makes Perinuclear Actin to Protect Nuclei during Confined Migration and Promote Metastasis. Cell 167:1571-1585.e18 (2016). PubMed: 27839864
- Donahue DA et al. SUN2 Overexpression Deforms Nuclear Shape and Inhibits HIV. J Virol 90:4199-214 (2016). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 26865710
- Tajik A et al. Transcription upregulation via force-induced direct stretching of chromatin. Nat Mater 15:1287-1296 (2016). PubMed: 27548707
- Stewart RM et al. Nuclear-cytoskeletal linkages facilitate cross talk between the nucleus and intercellular adhesions. J Cell Biol 209:403-18 (2015). IHC-P, ICC/IF . PubMed: 25963820
- Shaiken TE & Opekun AR Dissecting the cell to nucleus, perinucleus and cytosol. Sci Rep 4:4923 (2014). PubMed: 24815916
- Kalendová A et al. Nuclear actin filaments recruit cofilin and actin-related protein 3, and their formation is connected with a mitotic block. Histochem Cell Biol 142:139-52 (2014). PubMed: 25002125
- Kirkwood PA & Sears TA Monosynaptic excitation of motoneurones from muscle spindle secondary endings of intercostal and triceps surae muscles in the cat. J Physiol 245:64P-66P (1975). IHC-P, ICC/IF . PubMed: 124770