Publishing research using ab79390? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab79390 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Maugeri G et al. Molecular mechanisms involved in the protective effect of pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide in an in vitro model of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. J Cell Physiol 234:5203-5214 (2019). PubMed: 30238989
- Killoy KM et al. Decreased glutathione levels cause overt motor neuron degeneration in hSOD1WTover-expressing mice. Exp Neurol 302:129-135 (2018). PubMed: 29307609
- Wang TH et al. Fisetin Exerts Antioxidant and Neuroprotective Effects in Multiple Mutant hSOD1 Models of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis by Activating ERK. Neuroscience 379:152-166 (2018). WB . PubMed: 29559385
- Wang T et al. a-Lipoic acid attenuates oxidative stress and neurotoxicity via the ERK/Akt-dependent pathway in the mutant hSOD1 related Drosophila model and the NSC34 cell line of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Brain Res Bull 140:299-310 (2018). PubMed: 29842900
- Crociara P et al. Motor neuron degeneration, severe myopathy and TDP-43 increase in a transgenic pig model of SOD1-linked familiar ALS. Neurobiol Dis 124:263-275 (2018). PubMed: 30471417
- Malty RH et al. A Map of Human Mitochondrial Protein Interactions Linked to Neurodegeneration Reveals New Mechanisms of Redox Homeostasis and NF-?B Signaling. Cell Syst 5:564-577.e12 (2017). PubMed: 29128334
- Pehar M et al. Mitochondria-targeted catalase reverts the neurotoxicity of hSOD1G?³A astrocytes without extending the survival of ALS-linked mutant hSOD1 mice. PLoS One 9:e103438 (2014). WB . PubMed: 25054289
- Baqader NO et al. Nuclear cytoplasmic trafficking of proteins is a major response of human fibroblasts to oxidative stress. J Proteome Res 13:4398-423 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 25133973