Publishing research using ab32844? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab32844 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Zhou F et al. Neuroprotective potential of glibenclamide is mediated by antioxidant and anti-apoptotic pathways in intracerebral hemorrhage. Brain Res Bull 142:18-24 (2018). PubMed: 29933037
- Xu S et al. Autocrine insulin increases plasma membrane KATP channel via PI3K-VAMP2 pathway in MIN6 cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 468:752-7 (2015). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 26585489
- Gong XG et al. Da-bu-yin-wan and qian-zheng-san to neuroprotect the mouse model of Parkinson's disease. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2014:729195 (2014). WB . PubMed: 25610480
- Chowdhury UR et al. ATP-sensitive potassium (K(ATP)) channel openers diazoxide and nicorandil lower intraocular pressure in vivo. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 54:4892-9 (2013). PubMed: 23778875
- Bodenstine TM et al. Subsets of ATP-sensitive potassium channel (K(ATP)) inhibitors increase gap junctional intercellular communication in metastatic cancer cell lines independent of SUR expression. FEBS Lett : (2011). PubMed: 22119728
- Zhu W et al. Glucose prevents the fall in ventromedial hypothalamic GABA that is required for full activation of glucose counterregulatory responses during hypoglycemia. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 298:E971-7 (2010). IHC-FoFr ; Rat . PubMed: 20304763
- Kimura T et al. Glucose-induced translocation of coronin 3 regulates the retrograde transport of the secretory membrane in the pancreatic beta-cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 395:318-23 (2010). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 20362548