Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Surfactant Protein A/PSAP
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Surfactant Protein A/PSAP antibody
See all Surfactant Protein A/PSAP primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Surfactant Protein A/PSAP
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat
- WB: Mouse and rat lung tissue lysate; IHC-P: Mouse and rat lung tissue.
This product was previously labelled as Surfactant Protein A
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservatives: 0.025% Thimerosal (merthiolate), 0.025% Sodium azide
Constituents: 2.5% BSA, 0.45% Sodium chloride, 0.1% Dibasic monohydrogen sodium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab115791 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 26 kDa.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
Cellular localizationSecreted protein; extracellular space.
- 35 kDa pulmonary surfactant-associated protein antibody
- Alveolar proteinosis protein antibody
- COLEC4 antibody
All lanes : Anti-Surfactant Protein A/PSAP antibody (ab115791) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lanes 1-2 : mouse lung tissue lysates with 5% Non-fat Milk/ TBS for 1.5 hour at RT
Lanes 3-4 : rat lung tissue lysates with 5% Non-fat Milk/ TBS for 1.5 hour at RT
Lysates/proteins at 50 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat anti-rabbit IgG-HRP at 1/10000 dilution
Predicted band size: 26 kDa
Surfactant Protein A/PSAP was detected in paraffin-embedded section of mouse lung tissues. Heat mediated antigen retrieval was performed in citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution) for 20 mins. The tissue section was blocked with 10% goat serum. The tissue section was then incubated with 1μg/ml ab115791 overnight at 4°C. Biotinylated goat antirabbit IgG was used as secondary antibody and incubated for 30 minutes at 37°C. The tissue section was developed using Strepavidin-Biotin-Complex with DAB as the chromogen.
Surfactant Protein A/PSAP was detected in paraffin-embedded section of rat lung tissues. Heat mediated antigen retrieval was performed in citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution) for 20 mins. The tissue section was blocked with 10% goat serum. The tissue section was then incubated with 1μg/ml ab115791 overnight at 4°C. Biotinylated goat antirabbit IgG was used as secondary antibody and incubated for 30 minutes at 37°C. The tissue section was developed using Strepavidin-Biotin-Complex with DAB as the chromogen.
ab115791 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Shimamura M et al. Mouse models of sporadic thyroid cancer derived from BRAFV600E alone or in combination with PTEN haploinsufficiency under physiologic TSH levels. PLoS One 13:e0201365 (2018). PubMed: 30086162
- Woods PS et al. ATP catabolism by tissue nonspecific alkaline phosphatase contributes to development of ARDS in influenza-infected mice. Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 314:L83-L92 (2018). PubMed: 28982733
- Sun YF et al. Knockout of microRNA-26a promotes lung development and pulmonary surfactant synthesis. Mol Med Rep 17:5988-5995 (2018). PubMed: 29436664
- Wu NC et al. Intravenous superoxide dismutase as a protective agent to prevent impairment of lung function induced by high tidal volume ventilation. BMC Pulm Med 17:105 (2017). PubMed: 28747201
- Iriguchi S et al. T-cell-restricted T-bet overexpression induces aberrant hematopoiesis of myeloid cells and impairs function of macrophages in the lung. Blood 125:370-82 (2015). IHC ; Mouse . PubMed: 25349175
- Yang MY et al. Essential regulation of lung surfactant homeostasis by the orphan G protein-coupled receptor GPR116. Cell Rep 3:1457-64 (2013). PubMed: 23684610