Publishing research using ab53977? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab53977 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Tsai K et al. Addition of m6A to SV40 late mRNAs enhances viral structural gene expression and replication. PLoS Pathog 14:e1006919 (2018). PubMed: 29447282
- Toscano MG et al. Generation of a Vero-Based Packaging Cell Line to Produce SV40 Gene Delivery Vectors for Use in Clinical Gene Therapy Studies. Mol Ther Methods Clin Dev 6:124-134 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28791314
- Raja R et al. HIV-1 Tat potently stabilises Mdm2 and enhances viral replication. Biochem J 474:2449-2464 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28468838
- Wharton KA et al. JC Polyomavirus Abundance and Distribution in Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy (PML) Brain Tissue Implicates Myelin Sheath in Intracerebral Dissemination of Infection. PLoS One 11:e0155897 (2016). PubMed: 27191595
- Henriksen S et al. The Presumed Polyomavirus Viroporin VP4 of Simian Virus 40 or Human BK Polyomavirus Is Not Required for Viral Progeny Release. J Virol 90:10398-10413 (2016). PubMed: 27630227
- Nelson CD et al. Modulation of a pore in the capsid of JC polyomavirus reduces infectivity and prevents exposure of the minor capsid proteins. J Virol 89:3910-21 (2015). PubMed: 25609820
- Evans GL et al. Anion homeostasis is important for non-lytic release of BK polyomavirus from infected cells. Open Biol 5:N/A (2015). PubMed: 26246492
- Kondo Y et al. Human glial chimeric mice reveal astrocytic dependence of JC virus infection. J Clin Invest 124:5323-36 (2014). PubMed: 25401469
- Henriksen S et al. The human fetal glial cell line SVG p12 contains infectious BK polyomavirus. J Virol 88:7556-68 (2014). Human . PubMed: 24760884
- Stergiou L et al. Integrin-mediated signaling induced by simian virus 40 leads to transient uncoupling of cortical actin and the plasma membrane. PLoS One 8:e55799 (2013). WB ; Human . PubMed: 23409046
- Giorda KM et al. The Simian virus 40 late viral protein VP4 disrupts the nuclear envelope for viral release. J Virol 86:3180-92 (2012). WB . PubMed: 22238309
- Wüthrich C et al. Frequent infection of cerebellar granule cell neurons by polyomavirus JC in progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy. J Neuropathol Exp Neurol 68:15-25 (2009). ICC/IF . PubMed: 19104450