Publishing research using ab53983? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab53983 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Caller LG et al. Temporal Proteomic Analysis of BK Polyomavirus Infection Reveals Virus-Induced G2 Arrest and Highly Effective Evasion of Innate Immune Sensing. J Virol 93:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31142673
- Tsai K et al. Addition of m6A to SV40 late mRNAs enhances viral structural gene expression and replication. PLoS Pathog 14:e1006919 (2018). PubMed: 29447282
- Panou MM et al. Agnoprotein Is an Essential Egress Factor during BK Polyomavirus Infection. Int J Mol Sci 19:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29562663
- Ravindran MS et al. Dynein Engages and Disassembles Cytosol-Localized Simian Virus 40 To Promote Infection. J Virol 92:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29593037
- Hurdiss DL et al. New Structural Insights into the Genome and Minor Capsid Proteins of BK Polyomavirus using Cryo-Electron Microscopy. Structure 24:528-536 (2016). PubMed: 26996963
- Henriksen S et al. The Presumed Polyomavirus Viroporin VP4 of Simian Virus 40 or Human BK Polyomavirus Is Not Required for Viral Progeny Release. J Virol 90:10398-10413 (2016). PubMed: 27630227
- Ravindran MS et al. A Non-enveloped Virus Hijacks Host Disaggregation Machinery to Translocate across the Endoplasmic Reticulum Membrane. PLoS Pathog 11:e1005086 (2015). PubMed: 26244546
- Evans GL et al. Anion homeostasis is important for non-lytic release of BK polyomavirus from infected cells. Open Biol 5:N/A (2015). PubMed: 26246492
- Nelson CD et al. Modulation of a pore in the capsid of JC polyomavirus reduces infectivity and prevents exposure of the minor capsid proteins. J Virol 89:3910-21 (2015). PubMed: 25609820
- Zins SR et al. The human alpha defensin HD5 neutralizes JC polyomavirus infection by reducing endoplasmic reticulum traffic and stabilizing the viral capsid. J Virol 88:948-60 (2014). PubMed: 24198413
- Henriksen S et al. The human fetal glial cell line SVG p12 contains infectious BK polyomavirus. J Virol 88:7556-68 (2014). Simian Virus 40 . PubMed: 24760884
- Giorda KM et al. The Simian virus 40 late viral protein VP4 disrupts the nuclear envelope for viral release. J Virol 86:3180-92 (2012). WB . PubMed: 22238309
- Wüthrich C et al. Frequent infection of cerebellar granule cell neurons by polyomavirus JC in progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy. J Neuropathol Exp Neurol 68:15-25 (2009). ICC/IF . PubMed: 19104450