Publishing research using ab13259? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab13259 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Zhou Y et al. Rb is required for retinal angiogenesis and lamination. Cell Death Dis 9:370 (2018). PubMed: 29511172
- Fang YY et al. Evidence of altered depression and dementia-related proteins in the brains of young rats after ovariectomy. J Neurochem 146:703-721 (2018). PubMed: 29939407
- Liu X et al. Expression of P301L-hTau in mouse MEC induces hippocampus-dependent memory deficit. Sci Rep 7:3914 (2017). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 28634382
- Ceder MM et al. The Neuronal and Peripheral Expressed Membrane-Bound UNC93A Respond to Nutrient Availability in Mice. Front Mol Neurosci 10:351 (2017). PubMed: 29163028
- Yadirgi G et al. Immuno-detection of cleaved SNAP-25 from differentiated mouse embryonic stem cells provides a sensitive assay for determination of botulinum A toxin and antitoxin potency. J Immunol Methods 451:90-99 (2017). ICC/IF . PubMed: 28943257
- Vilmont V et al. A system for studying mechanisms of neuromuscular junction development and maintenance. Development 143:2464-77 (2016). PubMed: 27226316
- Wong FK et al. Synaptic vesicle tethering and the CaV2.2 distal C-terminal. Front Cell Neurosci 8:71 (2014). WB ; Chicken . PubMed: 24639630
- Rossignol R et al. Visual sensorial impairments in neurodevelopmental disorders: evidence for a retinal phenotype in fragile x syndrome. PLoS One 9:e105996 (2014). IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 25153086
- Wong FK & Stanley EF Rab3a interacting molecule (RIM) and the tethering of pre-synaptic transmitter release site-associated CaV2.2 calcium channels. J Neurochem 112:463-73 (2010). WB, IP ; Chicken . PubMed: 19878533
- Zhu LQ et al. GSK-3beta inhibits presynaptic vesicle exocytosis by phosphorylating P/Q-type calcium channel and interrupting SNARE complex formation. J Neurosci 30:3624-33 (2010). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 20219996