Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [B-A38] to Syndecan-1, prediluted
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-Syndecan-1 antibody [B-A38], prediluted
See all Syndecan-1 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [B-A38] to Syndecan-1, prediluted
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
U266 cell line derived from Hodgkins disease
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing the problem with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation.
One factor contributing to the crisis is the use of antibodies that are not suitable. This can lead to misleading results and the use of incorrect data informing project assumptions and direction. To help address this challenge, we have introduced an application and species grid on our primary antibody datasheets to make it easy to simplify identification of the right antibody for your needs.
Learn more here.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Constituents: PBS, Tissue culture supernatant
Preservative: Proprietary, not sodium azide or thimerosal. Protein carrier.
Concentration information loading...
Light chain typeunknown
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipid metabolism
This antibody is pre-diluted for use with an ABC system.
For formalin fixed paraffin embedded sections, perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC.
FunctionCell surface proteoglycan that bears both heparan sulfate and chondroitin sulfate and that links the cytoskeleton to the interstitial matrix.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the syndecan proteoglycan family.
- Information by UniProt
- CD_antigen antibody
- CD138 antibody
- CD138 antigen antibody
ab1410 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Sun RX et al. Large scale and clinical grade purification of syndecan-1+ malignant plasma cells. J Immunol Methods 205:73-9 (1997). PubMed: 9236917
- Carbone A et al. Reed-Sternberg cells of classical Hodgkin's disease react with the plasma cell-specific monoclonal antibody B-B4 and express human syndecan-1. Blood 89:3787-94 (1997). PubMed: 9160685