Publishing research using ab41453? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab41453 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Takahashi N et al. Two-photon fluorescence lifetime imaging of primed SNARE complexes in presynaptic terminals and ß cells. Nat Commun 6:8531 (2015). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 26439845
- Zhou J et al. Quantitative Proteomic Analysis Reveals Molecular Adaptations in the Hippocampal Synaptic Active Zone of Chronic Mild Stress-Unsusceptible Rats. Int J Neuropsychopharmacol 19:N/A (2015). PubMed: 26364272
- Suzuki R et al. Reduction of the cholesterol sensor SCAP in the brains of mice causes impaired synaptic transmission and altered cognitive function. PLoS Biol 11:e1001532 (2013). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 23585733
- Tozawa T et al. The shortest isoform of dystrophin (Dp40) interacts with a group of presynaptic proteins to form a presumptive novel complex in the mouse brain. Mol Neurobiol 45:287-97 (2012). WB, ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 22258561
- Zhang HH et al. Increased synaptophysin is involved in inflammation-induced heat hyperalgesia mediated by cyclin-dependent kinase 5 in rats. PLoS One 7:e46666 (2012). IHC-FoFr ; Rat . PubMed: 23056393