Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR15139(B)] to Syntaxin
- Suitable for: WB, IP
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-Syntaxin antibody [EPR15139(B)]
See all Syntaxin primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR15139(B)] to Syntaxin
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human Syntaxin aa 50-150. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P61266
- Human fetal brain and human glioma lysates.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab188583 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/10000 - 1/50000. Predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa.|
|IP||1/40 - 1/60.|
FunctionPotentially involved in docking of synaptic vesicles at presynaptic active zones. May mediate Ca(2+)-regulation of exocytosis acrosomal reaction in sperm.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the syntaxin family.
Contains 1 t-SNARE coiled-coil homology domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated by CK2.
- Information by UniProt
- EPIM antibody
- Epimorphin antibody
- EPM antibody
Anti-Syntaxin antibody [EPR15139(B)] (ab188583) at 1/50000 dilution + Human fetal brain at 20 µg
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG, (H+L), Peroxidase conjugated at 1/1000 dilution
Predicted band size: 33 kDa
Anti-Syntaxin antibody [EPR15139(B)] (ab188583) at 1/50000 dilution + Human glioma at 10 µg
Anti-Rabbit IgG (HRP), specific to the non-reduced form of IgG at 1/500 dilution
Predicted band size: 33 kDa
Immunoprecipitation of Human fetal brain lysates using ab188583. Detection of Syntaxin utilised ab188583 at 1/50 dilution and Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG, (H+L), Peroxidase conjugated at 1/1000 dilution.
ab188583 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Xie W et al. Antidepressant-like effects of the Guanxin Danshen formula via mediation of the CaMK II-CREB-BDNF signalling pathway in chronic unpredictable mild stress-induced depressive rats. Ann Transl Med 7:564 (2019). PubMed: 31807545
- Ma H et al. A PRRT2 variant in a Chinese family with paroxysmal kinesigenic dyskinesia and benign familial infantile seizures results in loss of interaction with STX1B. Epilepsia 59:1621-1630 (2018). PubMed: 30009426
- Kimura T et al. Dedicated SNAREs and specialized TRIM cargo receptors mediate secretory autophagy. EMBO J 36:42-60 (2017). PubMed: 27932448