Publishing research using ab3265? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab3265 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Toft-Bertelsen TL et al. Regulation of Ca2+ channels by SNAP-25 via recruitment of syntaxin-1 from plasma membrane clusters. Mol Biol Cell 27:3329-3341 (2016). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 27605709
- Shen C et al. The trans-SNARE-regulating function of Munc18-1 is essential to synaptic exocytosis. Nat Commun 6:8852 (2015). PubMed: 26572858
- Mead B et al. Comparative evaluation of methods for estimating retinal ganglion cell loss in retinal sections and wholemounts. PLoS One 9:e110612 (2014). IHC . PubMed: 25343338
- Yun HJ et al. LRRK2 phosphorylates Snapin and inhibits interaction of Snapin with SNAP-25. Exp Mol Med 45:e36 (2013). PubMed: 23949442
- Kunzevitzky NJ et al. Amacrine cell subtypes differ in their intrinsic neurite growth capacity. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 54:7603-13 (2013). IHC ; Rat . PubMed: 24130183
- Kunzevitzky NJ et al. Foxn4 is required for retinal ganglion cell distal axon patterning. Mol Cell Neurosci 46:731-41 (2011). IHC ; Mouse . PubMed: 21334440
- Benagiano V et al. VAMP-2, SNAP-25A/B and syntaxin-1 in glutamatergic and GABAergic synapses of the rat cerebellar cortex. BMC Neurosci 12:118 (2011). IHC-P ; Rat . PubMed: 22094010
- Kunzevitzky NJ et al. Amacrine cell gene expression and survival signaling: differences from neighboring retinal ganglion cells. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 51:3800-12 (2010). ICC/IF ; Rat . PubMed: 20445109