Product nameAnti-T7 tag® antibody (HRP)
See all T7 tag® primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to T7 tag® (HRP)
SpecificityAb21477 recognises T7 tag.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, WB, ICCmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
General notesT7-TAG® is a trademark of EMD Biosciences, Inc.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.10
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.19% HEPES, 0.58% Sodium chloride, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab21477 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use a concentration of 0.01 - 0.1 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa.|
|ICC||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml.|
RelevanceThe T7 tag is an 11 amino acid peptide encoded in the leader sequence of T7 bacteriophage gene10. This gene encodes a T7 major capsid protein whose function is not clear. The T7 tag serves as a tag in many expression vectors including the pET system that is based on the very efficient T7 RNA polymerase expression system. Monoclonal antibodies specific for T7 tag are an important tool for studying expression of recombinant T7-tagged proteins.
- 10 antibody
- Major capsid protein 10A antibody
- Major capsid protein antibody