Key features and details
- Mouse polyclonal to TAB2
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-TAB2 antibody
See all TAB2 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse polyclonal to TAB2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Full length protein corresponding to Human TAB2 aa 1-693.
MAQGSHQIDFQVLHDLRQKFPEVPEVVVSRCMLQNNNNLDACCAVLSQES TRYLYGEGDLNFSDDSGISGLRNHMTSLNLDLQSQNIYHHGREGSRMNGS RTLTHSISDGQLQGGQSNSELFQQEPQTAPAQVPQGFNVFGMSSSSGASN SAPHLGFHLGSKGTSSLSQQTPRFNPIMVTLAPNIQTGRNTPTSLHIHGV PPPVLNSPQGNSIYIRPYITTPGGTTRQTQQHSGWVSQFNPMNPQQVYQP SQPGPWTTCPASNPLSHTSSQQPNQQGHQTSHVYMPISSPTTSQPPTIHS SGSSQSSAHSQYNIQNISTGPRKNQIEIKLEPPQRNNSSKLRSSGPRTSS TSSSVNSQTLNRNQPTVYIAASPPNTDELMSRSQPKVYISANAATGDEQV MRNQPTLFISTNSGASAASRNMSGQVSMGPAFIHHHPPKSRAIGNNSATS PRVVVTQPNTKYTFKITVSPNKPPAVSPGVVSPTFELTNLLNHPDHYVET ENIQHLTDPTLAHVDRISETRKLSMGSDDAAYTQALLVHQKARMERLQRE LEIQKKKLDKLKSEVNEMENNLTRRRLKRSNSISQIPSLEEMQQLRSCNR QLQIDIDCLTKEIDLFQARGPHFNPSAIHNFYDNIGFVGPVPPKPKDQRS IIKTPKTQDTEDDEGAQWNCTACTFLNHPALIRCEQCEMPRHF
Database link: NP_055908
- TAB2 transfected 293T cell lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituent: 100% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab172412 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 76 kDa.|
FunctionAdapter linking MAP3K7/TAK1 and TRAF6. Promotes MAP3K7 activation in the IL1 signaling pathway. The binding of 'Lys-63'-linked polyubiquitin chains to TAB2 promotes autophosphorylation of MAP3K7 at 'Thr-187'. Involved in heart development.
Tissue specificityWidely expressed. In the embryo, expressed in the ventricular trabeculae, endothelial cells of the conotruncal cushions of the outflow tract and in the endothelial cells lining the developing aortic valves.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in TAB2 are the cause of congenital heart disease non-syndromic type 2 (CHTD2) [MIM:612863]. It is a disease characterized by congenital developmental abnormalities involving structures of the heart. Clinical features include left ventricular outflow tract obstruction, subaortic stenosis, residual aortic regurgitation, atrial fibrillation, bicuspid aortic valve and aortic dilation. Note=A chromosomal aberration involving TAB2 has been found in a family with congenital heart disease. Translocation t(2;6)(q21;q25).
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CUE domain.
Contains 1 RanBP2-type zinc finger.
modificationsUbiquitinated; following IL1 stimulation or TRAF6 overexpression. Ubiquitination involves RBCK1 leading to proteasomal degradation.
Cellular localizationMembrane. Cytoplasm > cytosol. Following IL1 stimulation, translocation occurs from the membrane to cytosol.
- Information by UniProt
- CHTD2 antibody
- FLJ21885 antibody
- KIAA0733 antibody
ab172412 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Liu JY et al. Protective effect of down-regulated microRNA-27a mediating high thoracic epidural block on myocardial ischemia-reperfusion injury in mice through regulating ABCA1 and NF-?B signaling pathway. Biomed Pharmacother 112:108606 (2019). PubMed: 30802823
- Shi Y et al. Overexpression of miR-155-5p Inhibits the Proliferation and Migration of IL-13-Induced Human Bronchial Smooth Muscle Cells by Suppressing TGF-ß-Activated Kinase 1/MAP3K7-Binding Protein 2. Allergy Asthma Immunol Res 10:260-267 (2018). PubMed: 29676073
- Zhang H et al. Neuroprotective effects of isosteviol sodium through increasing CYLD by the downregulation of miRNA-181b. Brain Res Bull 140:392-401 (2018). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 29807144
- Lin Y & Luo Z NLRP6 facilitates the interaction between TAB2/3 and TRIM38 in rheumatoid arthritis fibroblast-like synoviocytes. FEBS Lett 591:1141-1149 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28295271
- Wen Y et al. Acetylbritannilactone Modulates MicroRNA-155-Mediated Inflammatory Response in Ischemic Cerebral Tissues. Mol Med 21:197-209 (2015). PubMed: 25811992