Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to TAB3
- Suitable for: WB, IP
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-TAB3 antibody
See all TAB3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TAB3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Horse, Dog, Pig, Chimpanzee, Ferret, Gorilla, Chinese hamster, Orangutan, Elephant
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to amino acids 600-650 of Human TAB3
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.80
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: Tris citrate/phosphate
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab85655 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/2000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 79 kDa.|
|IP||Use at 5-10 µg/mg of lysate.|
FunctionAdapter linking MAP3K7/TAK1 and TRAF6 or TRAF2. Mediator of MAP3K7 activation, respectively in the IL1 and TNF signaling pathways. Plays a role in activation of NF-kappa-B and AP1 transcription factor. Isoform 2 may be an oncogenic factor.
Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Constitutively overexpressed in certain tumor tissues. Isoform 1 is a major transcript while isoform 2 is a minor transcript.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CUE domain.
Contains 1 RanBP2-type zinc finger.
modificationsUbiquitinated; following IL1 stimulation or TRAF6 overexpression.
- Information by UniProt
- MAP3K7IP 3 antibody
- Mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase 7-interacting protein 3 antibody
- NAP1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-TAB3 antibody (ab85655) at 0.4 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 5 µg
Lane 4 : 293T whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 5 : NIH3T3 whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Predicted band size: 79 kDa
Exposure time: 30 seconds
1mg whole cell lysate from HeLa cells was immunoprecipitated using 10µg ab85655.
20% of the immunoprecipitate was loaded in each lane, and probed with ab85655 at 1µg/ml (lane 1) or with a control IgG (lane 2).
Detection: chemoluminescence, with an exposure time of 30 seconds.
ab85655 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Sheng C et al. Cyclophilin J limits inflammation through the blockage of ubiquitin chain sensing. Nat Commun 9:4381 (2018). PubMed: 30348973
- Lin Y & Luo Z NLRP6 facilitates the interaction between TAB2/3 and TRIM38 in rheumatoid arthritis fibroblast-like synoviocytes. FEBS Lett 591:1141-1149 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28295271
- Zhao N et al. MicroRNA-26b suppresses the NF-?B signaling and enhances the chemosensitivity of hepatocellular carcinoma cells by targeting TAK1 and TAB3. Mol Cancer 13:35 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24565101
- Gardner A et al. The critical role of TAK1 in accentuated epithelial to mesenchymal transition in obliterative bronchiolitis after lung transplantation. Am J Pathol 180:2293-308 (2012). PubMed: 22525462