Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR5965] to TAB3
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
Product nameAnti-TAB3 antibody [EPR5965]
See all TAB3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR5965] to TAB3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Does not react with: Rat
Synthetic peptide within Human TAB3 aa 50-150. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- HepG2 cells; 293T, HepG2, HeLa, Caco-2, RAW264.7 and NIH 3T3 cell lysates.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Dissociation constant (KD)KD = 1.20 x 10 -11 M Learn more about KD
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 40% Glycerol, 9.85% Tris glycine, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab124723 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 90 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 79 kDa).|
FunctionAdapter linking MAP3K7/TAK1 and TRAF6 or TRAF2. Mediator of MAP3K7 activation, respectively in the IL1 and TNF signaling pathways. Plays a role in activation of NF-kappa-B and AP1 transcription factor. Isoform 2 may be an oncogenic factor.
Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Constitutively overexpressed in certain tumor tissues. Isoform 1 is a major transcript while isoform 2 is a minor transcript.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CUE domain.
Contains 1 RanBP2-type zinc finger.
modificationsUbiquitinated; following IL1 stimulation or TRAF6 overexpression.
- Information by UniProt
- MAP3K7IP 3 antibody
- Mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase 7-interacting protein 3 antibody
- NAP1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-TAB3 antibody [EPR5965] (ab124723) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lane 3 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 4 : Caco-2 cell lysate
Lane 5 : RAW264.7 cell lysate
Lane 6 : NIH 3T3 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 79 kDa
ab124723, at 1/50 dilution, staining TAB3 in HepG2 cells by Immunofluorescence.
Equilibrium disassociation constant (KD)
Learn more about KD
Click here to learn more about KD
ab124723 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Liu B et al. Downregulation of microRNA-30a in bronchoalveolar lavage fluid from idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis patients. Mol Med Rep 18:5799-5806 (2018). PubMed: 30365083
- Ren S et al. Hepatitis B Virus Stimulated Fibronectin Facilitates Viral Maintenance and Replication through Two Distinct Mechanisms. PLoS One 11:e0152721 (2016). PubMed: 27023403
- Hu MM et al. TRIM38 inhibits TNFa- and IL-1ß-triggered NF-?B activation by mediating lysosome-dependent degradation of TAB2/3. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111:1509-14 (2014). PubMed: 24434549