Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR15593] to TAGAP
- Suitable for: IP, WB, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
Product nameAnti-TAGAP antibody [EPR15593]
See all TAGAP primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR15593] to TAGAP
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IP, WB, Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment within Human TAGAP aa 250-400. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: Q8N103
- A549, Jurkat and HepG2 whole cell lysate (ab7900); Jurkat cells.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 59% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab187664 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||1/20 - 1/40.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 61, 81 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 81 kDa).|
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- Information by UniProt
- 2610315E15Rik antibody
- ARHGAP47 antibody
- FKSG15 antibody
Flow cytometric analysis of 2% paraformaldehyde-fixed Jurkat cells labeling TAGAP with ab187664 at 1/160 dilution (pink) compared to a Rabbit monoclonal IgG Isotype control (green). Goat anti rabbit IgG (FITC) was used as the secondary antibody at 1/150 dilution.
All lanes : Anti-TAGAP antibody [EPR15593] (ab187664) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 2 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lane 3 : A549 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG, (H+L), Peroxidase conjugate at 1/1000 dilution
Predicted band size: 81 kDa
Observed band size: 61,81 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Based on sequence analysis, ab187664 recognizes three isoforms with the predicted MWs of 81kDa, 61kDa and 57kDa, respectively.
Western blot analysis of TAGAP in A549 cell lysate immunoprecipitated with ab187664 at 1/50 dilution.
Secondary antibody: Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG, (H+L), Peroxidase conjugate at 1/1000 dilution.
ab187664 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Chen J et al. TAGAP instructs Th17 differentiation by bridging Dectin activation to EPHB2 signaling in innate antifungal response. Nat Commun 11:1913 (2020). PubMed: 32312989
- McGuinness D et al. A molecular signature for delayed graft function. Aging Cell 17:e12825 (2018). PubMed: 30094915
- Berge T et al. The multiple sclerosis susceptibility genes TAGAP and IL2RA are regulated by vitamin D in CD4+ T cells. Genes Immun 17:118-27 (2016). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 26765264