Publishing research using ab109526? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab109526 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Wang G et al. Lycorine Suppresses Endplate-Chondrocyte Degeneration and Prevents Intervertebral Disc Degeneration by Inhibiting NF-?B Signalling Pathway. Cell Physiol Biochem 45:1252-1269 (2018). PubMed: 29448253
- Wu R et al. Interleukin-1ß influences functional regeneration following nerve injury in mice through nuclear factor-?B signaling pathway. Immunology N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30418673
- Li LJ et al. Chaperonin containing TCP-1 subunit 3 is critical for gastric cancer growth. Oncotarget 8:111470-111481 (2017). PubMed: 29340068
- Hu L et al. Oligomerization-primed coiled-coil domain interaction with Ubc13 confers processivity to TRAF6 ubiquitin ligase activity. Nat Commun 8:814 (2017). PubMed: 28993672
- Singh AK et al. Regulation of Transforming Growth Factor ß-Activated Kinase Activation by Epigallocatechin-3-Gallate in Rheumatoid Arthritis Synovial Fibroblasts: Suppression of K(63) -Linked Autoubiquitination of Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor-Associated Factor 6. Arthritis Rheumatol 68:347-58 (2016). PubMed: 26473505
- Zhang F et al. A Novel c-Jun N-terminal Kinase (JNK) Signaling Complex Involved in Neuronal Migration during Brain Development. J Biol Chem 291:11466-75 (2016). PubMed: 27026702
- Cheng J et al. Inhibition of transforming growth factor ß-activated kinase 1 prevents inflammation-related cartilage degradation in osteoarthritis. Sci Rep 6:34497 (2016). IHC-P . PubMed: 27682596
- Li XJ et al. Bergapten exerts inhibitory effects on diabetes-related osteoporosis via the regulation of the PI3K/AKT, JNK/MAPK and NF-?B signaling pathways in osteoprotegerin knockout mice. Int J Mol Med N/A:N/A (2016). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 27840967
- Wang C et al. HTLV-1 Tax Functions as a Ubiquitin E3 Ligase for Direct IKK Activation via Synthesis of Mixed-Linkage Polyubiquitin Chains. PLoS Pathog 12:e1005584 (2016). PubMed: 27082114
- Zhang X et al. Puerarin Attenuates Cardiac Hypertrophy Partly Through Increasing Mir-15b/195 Expression and Suppressing Non-Canonical Transforming Growth Factor Beta (Tgfß) Signal Pathway. Med Sci Monit 22:1516-23 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27145790
- Gu M et al. Phosphatase holoenzyme PP1/GADD34 negatively regulates TLR response by inhibiting TAK1 serine 412 phosphorylation. J Immunol 192:2846-56 (2014). PubMed: 24534530