Publishing research using ab11188? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab11188 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Chang TY et al. Paxillin facilitates timely neurite initiation on soft-substrate environments by interacting with the endocytic machinery. Elife 6:N/A (2017). PubMed: 29271742
- Liu YJ et al. Confinement and low adhesion induce fast amoeboid migration of slow mesenchymal cells. Cell 160:659-672 (2015). WB . PubMed: 25679760
- Case LB et al. Molecular mechanism of vinculin activation and nanoscale spatial organization in focal adhesions. Nat Cell Biol 17:880-92 (2015). WB ; Human . PubMed: 26053221
- Djaafri I et al. A novel tumor suppressor function of Kindlin-3 in solid cancer. Oncotarget 5:8970-85 (2014). IF . PubMed: 25344860
- Granato DC et al. Integrated proteomics identified up-regulated focal adhesion-mediated proteins in human squamous cell carcinoma in an orthotopic murine model. PLoS One 9:e98208 (2014). WB, IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 24858105
- Vincent C et al. Podosomes in migrating microglia: components and matrix degradation. J Neuroinflammation 9:190 (2012). ICC/IF . PubMed: 22873355
- Carlstrom LP et al. Bidirectional remodeling of ß1-integrin adhesions during chemotropic regulation of nerve growth. BMC Biol 9:82 (2011). ICC/IF . PubMed: 22126462
- Tatler AL et al. Integrin avß5-mediated TGF-ß activation by airway smooth muscle cells in asthma. J Immunol 187:6094-107 (2011). WB, IP . PubMed: 22025551
- Erikson DW et al. Secreted phosphoprotein 1 (SPP1, osteopontin) binds to integrin alpha v beta 6 on porcine trophectoderm cells and integrin alpha v beta 3 on uterine luminal epithelial cells, and promotes trophectoderm cell adhesion and migration. Biol Reprod 81:814-25 (2009). PubMed: 19571258
- Chaerkady R et al. A quantitative proteomic approach for identification of potential biomarkers in hepatocellular carcinoma. J Proteome Res 7:4289-98 (2008). PubMed: 18715028