Publishing research using ab71333? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab71333 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Gao J et al. Long noncoding RNA LINC00488 functions as a ceRNA to regulate hepatocellular carcinoma cell growth and angiogenesis through miR-330-5. Dig Liver Dis N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31005556
- Liang Y et al. Downregulation of Dock1 and Elmo1 suppresses the migration and invasion of triple-negative breast cancer epithelial cells through the RhoA/Rac1 pathway. Oncol Lett 16:3481-3488 (2018). PubMed: 30127952
- Tanner MR et al. KCa1.1 channels regulate ß1 integrin function and cell adhesion in rheumatoid arthritis fibroblast-like synoviocytes. FASEB J N/A:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28428266
- Eppler FJ et al. Dynamin2 controls Rap1 activation and integrin clustering in human T lymphocyte adhesion. PLoS One 12:e0172443 (2017). PubMed: 28273099
- Singh D et al. Cooperative Stimulation of Megakaryocytic Differentiation by Gfi1b Gene Targets Kindlin3 and Talin1. PLoS One 11:e0164506 (2016). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 27768697
- Chronopoulos A et al. ATRA mechanically reprograms pancreatic stellate cells to suppress matrix remodelling and inhibit cancer cell invasion. Nat Commun 7:12630 (2016). PubMed: 27600527
- Kang W et al. Talin1 targeting potentiates anti-angiogenic therapy by attenuating invasion and stem-like features of glioblastoma multiforme. Oncotarget 6:27239-51 (2015). WB, IHC . PubMed: 26336988
- Artym VV et al. Dense fibrillar collagen is a potent inducer of invadopodia via a specific signaling network. J Cell Biol 208:331-50 (2015). PubMed: 25646088
- Wang SL et al. Osteopontin (OPN) is an important protein to mediate improvements in the biocompatibility of C ion-implanted silicone rubber. PLoS One 9:e98320 (2014). WB, ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 24911051
- De Semir D et al. Pleckstrin homology domain-interacting protein (PHIP) as a marker and mediator of melanoma metastasis. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:7067-72 (2012). ICC/IF . PubMed: 22511720
- Dixit N et al. Leukocyte function antigen-1, kindlin-3, and calcium flux orchestrate neutrophil recruitment during inflammation. J Immunol 189:5954-64 (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 23144497
- Quast T et al. CD81 is essential for the formation of membrane protrusions and regulates Rac1-activation in adhesion-dependent immune cell migration. Blood 118:1818-27 (2011). PubMed: 21677313