For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab105458? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab105458 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Bouchet BP et al. Talin-KANK1 interaction controls the recruitment of cortical microtubule stabilizing complexes to focal adhesions. Elife 5:N/A (2016).
- Fang KP et al. Both Talin-1 and Talin-2 correlate with malignancy potential of the human hepatocellular carcinoma MHCC-97 L cell. BMC Cancer 16:45 (2016).
- Theodosiou M et al. Kindlin-2 cooperates with talin to activate integrins and induces cell spreading by directly binding paxillin. Elife 5:e10130 (2016).
- Austen K et al. Extracellular rigidity sensing by talin isoform-specific mechanical linkages. Nat Cell Biol 17:1597-606 (2015).
- Debrand E et al. Talin 2 is a large and complex gene encoding multiple transcripts and protein isoforms. FEBS J 276:1610-28 (2009).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"