Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Tartrate Resistant Acid Phosphatase
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Tartrate Resistant Acid Phosphatase antibody
See all Tartrate Resistant Acid Phosphatase primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Tartrate Resistant Acid Phosphatase
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Human Tartrate Resistant Acid Phosphatase aa 76-325.
TGVQDINDKRFQETFEDVFSDRSLRKVPWYVLAGNHDHLGNVSAQIAYSK ISKRWNFPSPFYRLHFKIPQTNVSVAIFMLDTVTLCGNSDDFLSQQPERP RDVKLARTQLSWLKKQLAAAREDYVLVAGHYPVWSIAEHGPTHCLVKQLR PLLATYGVTAYLCGHDHNLQYLQDENGVGYVLSGAGNFMDPSKRHQRKVP NGYLRFHYGTEDSLGGFAYVEISSKEMTVTYIEASGKSLFKTRLPRRARP
Database link: P13686
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab185716 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionInvolved in osteopontin/bone sialoprotein dephosphorylation. Its expression seems to increase in certain pathological states such as Gaucher and Hodgkin diseases, the hairy cell, the B-cell, and the T-cell leukemias.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the metallophosphoesterase superfamily. Purple acid phosphatase family.
- Information by UniProt
- Type 5 acid phosphatase antibody
- Acid phosphatase 5 tartrate resistant antibody
- Acid phosphatase 5, tartrate resistant antibody
Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence analysis of U2OS cells using ab185716. Blue DAPI for nuclear staining.
All lanes : Anti-Tartrate Resistant Acid Phosphatase antibody (ab185716) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : BT474 cell extract
Lane 2 : Jurkat cell extract
Lane 3 : Mouse liver extract
Predicted band size: 37 kDa
ab185716 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- He DD et al. C-KIT Expression Distinguishes Fetal from Postnatal Skeletal Progenitors. Stem Cell Reports 14:614-630 (2020). PubMed: 32220331
- Gao B et al. Macrophage-lineage TRAP+ cells recruit periosteum-derived cells for periosteal osteogenesis and regeneration. J Clin Invest 129:2578-2594 (2019). PubMed: 30946695
- Ni S et al. Sensory innervation in porous endplates by Netrin-1 from osteoclasts mediates PGE2-induced spinal hypersensitivity in mice. Nat Commun 10:5643 (2019). PubMed: 31822662
- Huang Y et al. Long Noncoding RNA-H19 Contributes to Atherosclerosis and Induces Ischemic Stroke via the Upregulation of Acid Phosphatase 5. Front Neurol 10:32 (2019). PubMed: 30778327
- Debnath S et al. Discovery of a periosteal stem cell mediating intramembranous bone formation. Nature 562:133-139 (2018). PubMed: 30250253
- Hsu LF et al. 970?nm low-level laser affects bone metabolism in orthodontic tooth movement. J Photochem Photobiol B 186:41-50 (2018). PubMed: 30005205
- Seike M et al. Stem cell niche-specific Ebf3 maintains the bone marrow cavity. Genes Dev 32:359-372 (2018). PubMed: 29563184