Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Tartrate Resistant Acid Phosphatase
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Tartrate Resistant Acid Phosphatase antibody
See all Tartrate Resistant Acid Phosphatase primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Tartrate Resistant Acid Phosphatase
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat, Rabbit, Pig
Recombinant protein fragment containing a sequence corresponding to a region within amino acids 28 - 315 of Human Tartrate Resistant Acid Phosphatase
- A431, MOLT4 and NIH3T3 cell lysates
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 78.99% PBS, 1% BSA, 20% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine)
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96372 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa.|
FunctionInvolved in osteopontin/bone sialoprotein dephosphorylation. Its expression seems to increase in certain pathological states such as Gaucher and Hodgkin diseases, the hairy cell, the B-cell, and the T-cell leukemias.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the metallophosphoesterase superfamily. Purple acid phosphatase family.
- Information by UniProt
- Type 5 acid phosphatase antibody
- Acid phosphatase 5 tartrate resistant antibody
- Acid phosphatase 5, tartrate resistant antibody
All lanes : Anti-Tartrate Resistant Acid Phosphatase antibody (ab96372) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : A431 whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : MOLT4 whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 37 kDa
Additional bands at: 43 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
12% SDS PAGE
Anti-Tartrate Resistant Acid Phosphatase antibody (ab96372) at 1/1000 dilution + NIH3T3 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size: 37 kDa
10% SDS PAGE
ab96372 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Wu C et al. Wenshen Zhuanggu formula mitigates breast cancer bone metastasis through the signaling crosstalk among the Jagged1/Notch, TGF-ß and IL-6 signaling pathways. J Ethnopharmacol 232:145-154 (2019). PubMed: 30576770
- Mi B et al. Strontium-loaded titania nanotube arrays repress osteoclast differentiation through multiple signalling pathways: In vitro and in vivo studies. Sci Rep 7:2328 (2017). PubMed: 28539667
- Feng X et al. Modulation of IL-6 induced RANKL expression in arthritic synovium by a transcription factor SOX5. Sci Rep 6:32001 (2016). PubMed: 27550416
- Kasonga AE et al. Arachidonic acid and docosahexaenoic acid suppress osteoclast formation and activity in human CD14+ monocytes, in vitro. PLoS One 10:e0125145 (2015). PubMed: 25867515
- Boeyens JC et al. Effects of ?3- and ?6-polyunsaturated fatty acids on RANKL-induced osteoclast differentiation of RAW264.7 cells: a comparative in vitro study. Nutrients 6:2584-601 (2014). WB . PubMed: 25010555