Publishing research using ab75714? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab75714 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Li C & Götz J Pyk2 is a Novel Tau Tyrosine Kinase that is Regulated by the Tyrosine Kinase Fyn. J Alzheimers Dis 64:205-221 (2018). PubMed: 29782321
- Zhang XM et al. Elevated expression of human bHLH factor ATOH7 accelerates cell cycle progression of progenitors and enhances production of avian retinal ganglion cells. Sci Rep 8:6823 (2018). IHC-Fr . PubMed: 29717171
- Nie SD et al. High glucose forces a positive feedback loop connecting ErbB4 expression and mTOR/S6K pathway to aggravate the formation of tau hyperphosphorylation in differentiated SH-SY5Y cells. Neurobiol Aging 67:171-180 (2018). PubMed: 29674181
- Martins LF et al. Mesenchymal stem cells secretome-induced axonal outgrowth is mediated by BDNF. Sci Rep 7:4153 (2017). ICC/IF . PubMed: 28646200
- Wu J et al. High glucose induces formation of tau hyperphosphorylation via Cav-1-mTOR pathway: A potential molecular mechanism for diabetes-induced cognitive dysfunction. Oncotarget 8:40843-40856 (2017). PubMed: 28489581
- Pinto MJ et al. Visualizing K48 Ubiquitination during Presynaptic Formation By Ubiquitination-Induced Fluorescence Complementation (UiFC). Front Mol Neurosci 9:43 (2016). ICC . PubMed: 27375430
- Pinto MJ et al. The proteasome controls presynaptic differentiation through modulation of an on-site pool of polyubiquitinated conjugates. J Cell Biol 212:789-801 (2016). PubMed: 27022091
- Stefanova NA et al. An antioxidant specifically targeting mitochondria delays progression of Alzheimer's disease-like pathology. Aging (Albany NY) 8:2713-2733 (2016). PubMed: 27750209
- Sluch VM et al. Differentiation of human ESCs to retinal ganglion cells using a CRISPR engineered reporter cell line. Sci Rep 5:16595 (2015). PubMed: 26563826
- Wilkars W et al. Regulation of axonal HCN1 trafficking in perforant path involves expression of specific TRIP8b isoforms. PLoS One 7:e32181 (2012). ICC/IF ; Rat . PubMed: 22363812